Jungheinrich ETV 216:
JUNGHEINRICH ERROR107

Hello,
Please I have ERROR 107 what can I do now? before that I change steer controler, change electric cable, check all the fuse, change contactor but this error code 107 don't left.
Please help.
  • Posted 22 Aug 2019 21:53
  • Discussion started by tegho_t
  • Cameroon
Thierry
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
hi, wrong control unit installed
  • Posted 10 Jul 2020 16:04
  • Reply by Yevhen_K
  • kieskiy, Ukraine
Yevhen_Kiriienko

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Antwerp, Belgium Kalmar has signed an agreement with MSC PSA European Terminal (MPET) and PSA Antwerp to deliver a total of 34 Kalmar straddle carriers for their terminals in Antwerp, Belgium...
Fairfax, VI, United States Local police have confirmed that a 43-year-old man has died following a workplace accident at the Home Depot in Fairfax, Virginia. Officers and Fire and Rescue personnel responded for...
Sydney, NSW, Australia Australian electric vehicle producer and supplier Nexport has entered into an exclusive 20-year manufacturing and licensing agreement (MCLA) with leading French engineering firm Gaussin. The agreement will see the...
Treviso, Italy Italian forklift maker Raniero has partnered with BSLBATT to launch a line of sit-down counterbalance trucks with integrated, high-voltage lithium-ion power. The new Raniero models provide a zero-emission alternative...
Dawsonville, GA If federal workplace safety requirements had been followed, a North Georgia site grading and pipeline contractor could have prevented the death of a 24-year-old worker who was killed in...
Gentilly, France French autonomous mobile robot (AMR) maker iFollow is promising to “transform order picking and heavy load transport in warehouses and logistics operations” in the UK, with a contract with...