Hyster S120XM:
HYSTER MSTS

A friend of mine has a HYSTER S120XMS E004V02644Z. The MSTS has stopped working. Hyster no longer sells them and FSIP doesn't have any and it can't be rebuilt. Hyster doesn't even have an upgrade replacement part for it. Has anyone dealt with this and if so what was the remedy? He is kind of frustrated that it is now basically a boat anchor.
Any help would be appreciated.
  • Posted 10 Jul 2020 04:34
  • Discussion started by Brothercane
  • Oregon, United States
I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Terberg TT220
Denmark
United States Pennsylvania
China
China

Upcoming Events

December 7- 9, 2021 - Antwerp, Belgium
July 19-21, 2022 - Melbourne, Australia
October 24 -30, 2022 - Munich, Germany

Fact of the week

The longest green bean ever harvested grew to a length of 121.9 cm (48.75 in). It was grown in 1996 by H. Hurley of Fuguay-Varina, North Carolina, USA.
Handcrafted Obscure Folk Instruments
Meet India's Tharun Sekar, the man who recreates ancient musical instruments lost to time

Toyota 8FGU30
Canada Ontario
Canada Ontario
Spain
United States Pennsylvania

Upcoming Events

Fact of the week

The longest green bean ever harvested grew to a length of 121.9 cm (48.75 in). It was grown in 1996 by H. Hurley of Fuguay-Varina, North Carolina, USA.
Meet India's Tharun Sekar, the man who recreates ancient musical instruments lost to time

Aichi SR12B
Japan
Japan
Belgium
Belgium
United Kingdom

Upcoming Events

In the Discussion Forums

Fact of the week