Hyster J1.80XMT:
Hyster J1.60XMT 2007

Hi everyone,

I just purchased a Hyster J1.60XMT (640) from 2007.
Serial#J160A06039E

This truck came without any documentation, such as operational manual, service manual or repair manual, fault list.
As I like to keep everything well maintained, my question is if there is anyone willing to share his documents?
I can send you my e-mail address if needed.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Manuel
  • Posted 23 Feb 2020 08:07
  • Discussion started by Manuel
  • Netherlands

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Feyter Forklift Services delivers heavy handling machines on a global scale, with special focus on Kalmar reachstackers, heavy forklifts, and Terberg terminal tractors. A dedicated Spare Parts team can...
The Halo Bar is an innovative new accessory option developed by Narrow Aisle Ltd for use with all models in the extensive Flexi Truck range of articulated lift truck-based intralogistics very narrow aisle (VNA) storage solutions.

Latest Jobs

East Peoria, IL, United States
Thomas County, Georgia, United States
Brisbane, Australia
Fort Myers, Florida, United States

Next Editorial Features

1. REDUCING ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT - Feb/Mar 2022
2. MH MANUFACTURING IN EUROPE - Apr/May 2022

Latest Jobs

East Peoria, IL, United States
Brisbane, Australia
Feyter Forklift Services delivers heavy handling machines on a global scale, with special focus on Kalmar reachstackers, heavy forklifts, and Terberg terminal tractors. A dedicated Spare Parts team can...
The Big Logistics Diversity Challenge - a team-building event open to the logistics industry - will take place on 23 June, 2022 at Newark Showground in the heart of the East Midlands

Next Editorial Features

The Big Logistics Diversity Challenge - a team-building event open to the logistics industry - will take place on 23 June, 2022 at Newark Showground in the heart of the East Midlands
Power, Autonomy and Reliability - The future of material handling is here.

Latest Jobs

Brisbane, Australia

Next Editorial Features