Hyundai 30L-7A:
Fault codes

I need help. Can someone please send me a fault code list for Hyundai 30L-7A HHKHHF09HC0000456
I pulled six codes from it. 134 154 1171 1172 1173 187
Thank you
  • Posted 17 May 2019 05:56
  • Discussion started by DanD
  • California, United States
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
How did you pull the codes? I'm trying to do the same on my 30L-7A. Did you get a list of codes?
Any help would be appreciated..
  • Posted 2 Apr 2021 01:00
  • Reply by Alan_Darmon
  • Ontario, Canada
Alan

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Toyota 02-7FD45
Malaysia
Japan
United Kingdom
China
Denmark

Upcoming Events

11-13 August 2021 - Ha Noi, Vietnam
December 7- 9, 2021 - Antwerp, Belgium

Inside Forkliftaction

The equipment rental market is an excellent barometer of economic activity and it comes as no surprise that we see reports of continued fleet expansion and renewal around the world.
This week's news is no exception, and we cover a large order by a new UK-based hirer as well as
...Continue Reading

Inside Forkliftaction

The equipment rental market is an excellent barometer of economic activity and it comes as no surprise that we see reports of continued fleet expansion and renewal around the world.
This week's news is no exception, and we cover a large order by a new UK-based hirer as well as
...Continue Reading

Xilin CQD15W
China
Netherlands
Netherlands
Japan
Canada Ontario

Upcoming Events

Unicarriers GX50
Netherlands
Netherlands
China
Netherlands
United Kingdom

Upcoming Events

Inside Forkliftaction

...Continue Reading