Crown RM6000S:
Event code 474 RM d 6000 series

I'll keep it short and simple. During reach extend operation, lift throws a wrench (icon) and gives an event code 474. Reach and side shift are both locked out from operation, but a power cycle (off/on) clears the error. I am concerned because our previous shift just had the reach hose break open today, and there was no sign of stress nor cracking on the hoses that blew. I hand-inspect every inch of my truck (like you are supposed to do!) at pre-operation.

Probably from teammates "bulldozing" pallets with the reach cylinders partially or fully extended.

I am able to access the Access 2 screen if there is a calibration I can run on the reach cylinders, but I'd be lying if I said I'd know what I was doing! Any and all help is welcome, thanks!
  • Posted 28 Mar 2017 14:29
  • Discussion started by Raina
  • Indiana, United States
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
Analyzer menu, A2.4.20.1....voltage range is 0.7 - 4.5. Reach and retract slow to see if numbers go up and down smoothly...or jump around. If it's smooth, then calibrate. C1.3. If it's irregular, then check wire connections first. Replacement also requires calibration, C1.3.
  • Posted 15 Apr 2017 07:46
  • Reply by Ifixit
  • Pennsylvania, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Toyota 8FGU32
Canada Ontario
United States Pennsylvania
Canada Ontario
China
China

In the Virtual Expo

NL Series 4.0T-mini 5.0TLi-ion Battery Forklift from UN Forklifts
UN Forklift's new 4.0T-mini 5.0TLi-ion Battery Forklift is part of their NL Series, using UN's internal combustion design with the tough chassis, frame, counterweight and mast.

Latest Jobs

Le Mars, IA, United States
Sioux Falls, SD, United States
Philadelphia, Mississippi, United States
Melbourne, Australia
Rebo Systems has developed a unique in-house label printer that can effectively satisfy all your demands for signs and labels on your materials handling equipment.
"Thanks to our advertising with Forkliftaction, we were able to find new distributors for our disruptive proximity warning solution". Andreas Geamanu Global Sales & Marketing, Lopos Whatever your objective, we...

Upcoming Events

March 20-23, 2023 - Chicago, United States
May 18-20, 2023 - Guangzhou, China
June 28-29, 2023 - Frankfurt am Main, Germany

Movers & Shakers

senior marketing manager
Tompkins Robotics, United States
chief digital officer
Wiferion, Germany
director of dealer development
Toyota Material Handling, United States
director of national accounts
Toyota Material Handling, United States
Albion, MI, United States Caster Concepts has announced a 16,000 sqft. (1,500 sqm) USD2 million expansion at its headquarters in Central Michigan. The expansion will accommodate a larger engineering department, additional floor space...
Montreal, BC, Canada Deloitte Canada has opened The Smart Factory @ Montreal, a first-of-its-kind facility showcasing an interconnected ecosystem of more than 20 cutting-edge solutions and technologies and intent on transforming manufacturing and...

Featured Business

Ningbo Ruyi Joint Stock Co., Ltd.
Manufacturer of forklifts, power stackers & pallet trucks.

Latest Jobs

Ghent, Kentucky, United States
Le Mars, IA, United States
Lexington, United States
Lincoln, NE, United States