Caterpillar EP18KT:
Error message 80

Can anyone assist me with an error message that i am getting on my CAT EP 18KT. the machine is displaying error no 80. I do need an urgent reply.

Your help is appreciated in advance.
  • Posted 14 Mar 2011 21:30
  • Discussion started by raphael_d
  • Ajman, United Arab Emirates
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
Change the display. There is a technical service bulletin on this.
  • Posted 21 Mar 2011 04:36
  • Reply by BenH
  • California, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Northumberland, United Kingdom B&B Attachments has developed a bespoke clamp forklift attachment to handle a wide range of concrete pipes and manhole chamber ring diameters and lengths safely...
Sydney, NSW, Australia Building on its initial deployment of four Dematic automated guided vehicles (AGVs), Lactalis Australia, part of global dairy producer Lactalis, has invested in an additional...

In the Discussion Forums

Fact of the week

The longest green bean ever harvested grew to a length of 121.9 cm (48.75 in). It was grown in 1996 by H. Hurley of Fuguay-Varina, North Carolina, USA.
Handcrafted Obscure Folk Instruments
Meet India's Tharun Sekar, the man who recreates ancient musical instruments lost to time

In the Discussion Forums

Balkancar adds electrical platform trucks - Sofia, Bulgaria New order picker from Linde - Aschaffenburg, Germany Mitsubishi adds heavy-duty electric - Walsall, United Kingdom
Sydney, NSW, Australia Building on its initial deployment of four Dematic automated guided vehicles (AGVs), Lactalis Australia, part of global dairy producer Lactalis, has invested in an additional...

Fact of the week

The longest green bean ever harvested grew to a length of 121.9 cm (48.75 in). It was grown in 1996 by H. Hurley of Fuguay-Varina, North Carolina, USA.
Meet India's Tharun Sekar, the man who recreates ancient musical instruments lost to time
Bergheim, Austria Faced with competition from electric competitors, Palfinger has developed a Silent Pack for its F3 151 truck-mounted forklifts (TMF). The company boasts that its versatile...
Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC, Canada Hangcha Forklift Canada has hosted its first annual dealers' conference at its headquarters and distribution centre in Vaudreuil-Dorion. Over 20 Hangcha forklift authorised dealers participated...

In the Discussion Forums

Fact of the week