Clark TMG17:
ERROR 05 CLARK TMG17

I NEED HELP WITH THIS MISTAKE HAVE NOT THE CODE OF FAULTS THANK YOU VERY MUCH SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH I´M LEARM
  • Posted 18 Oct 2008 06:56
  • Discussion started by jorge_s
  • Santa Fe, Argentina
Showing items 1 - 3 of 3 results.
que suerte que tenes jorge! al menos dos personas respondieron a tu problema!
jjajajaja a mi nadie me respondio nada!
hi tony do you know the code -06 , -30 TGM20 clark ?
  • Posted 1 Jul 2020 02:11
  • Reply by jaime_r
  • California, United States
jaime romero
Hey Jorge,
Code -05 on the TMG indicates an open circuit in the brake switch or 1MS switch in the accelerator. If this unit has been wet I'd go with the accelerator but the brake switch is easier to check. If the brake switch or 1MS switch are open during start up the controller will not operate.
Good luck and let us know how you do.
Troy
  • Posted 1 Mar 2009 01:44
  • Reply by troy_m
  • Ontario, Canada
A-Lift Services -- safe -reliable -affordable

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Bergheim, Austria Faced with competition from electric competitors, Palfinger has developed a Silent Pack for its F3 151 truck-mounted forklifts (TMF). The company boasts that its versatile...
Menomonee Falls, WI, United States Enerpac Tool Group has named Paul Sternlieb as new president and chief executive officer. Sternlieb succeeds Randy Baker, who...

Latest Jobs

New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
East Peoria, IL, United States
Clinton, Mississippi, United States

Movers & Shakers

president & CEO
Enerpac, United States
managing director, sales
Liebherr Container Cranes, Ireland
chief people officer
TVH, Belgium
head of operations
Walker Logistics, United Kingdom

Latest Jobs

Hazleton, PA, United States
Clinton, Mississippi, United States
Greenville, NC, United States
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Jungheinrich is marking its 20th anniversary in Brazil with a reforestation campaign. For each electric forklift that replaces one powered by diesel or LPG, the...
Bergheim, Austria Faced with competition from electric competitors, Palfinger has developed a Silent Pack for its F3 151 truck-mounted forklifts (TMF). The company boasts that its versatile...

Movers & Shakers

president & CEO
Enerpac, United States
managing director, sales
chief people officer
TVH, Belgium
head of operations
Walker Logistics, United Kingdom
Northumberland, United Kingdom B&B Attachments has developed a bespoke clamp forklift attachment to handle a wide range of concrete pipes and manhole chamber ring diameters and lengths safely...
Sydney, NSW, Australia Building on its initial deployment of four Dematic automated guided vehicles (AGVs), Lactalis Australia, part of global dairy producer Lactalis, has invested in an additional...

Latest Jobs

East Peoria, IL, United States
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States

Movers & Shakers

president & CEO
Enerpac, United States
managing director, sales
chief people officer
TVH, Belgium
head of operations