Bt Industries SPE160:
Erorr Code C28,C74,C150,C61 & C62

My company has 3 unit BT Stacker SPE160 but yesterday suddenly all of units didn't work as usually with combination Erorr Code appear:
Stacker no.1: C28 & C74
Stacker no.2: C28 & C150
Stacker no.3: C61 & C62
Can anybody help me to give some instructions what should i do with all that units?thx b4
  • Posted 15 Jul 2015 19:47
  • Modified 15 Jul 2015 19:52 by poster
  • Discussion started by dso71
  • DKI Jakarta, Indonesia

Post your Reply

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Global Industry News
edition #1189 - 25 July 2024
There’s a bold call in this week’s news: forklifts are redundant in the warehouse environment... Continue reading
Fact of the week
In the comic book Asterix and the Chariot Race published in 2017, Asterix and his sidekick Obelix participate in a chariot race across Italy organised by Caesar. They must contend with the villains named 'Coronavirus' and his sidekick 'Bacillus' (the Latin term for bacteria)!
Terberg YT223-4X2
Balling, Denmark
Used - Sale
Taylor T520S
Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, United States
Used - Sale & Hire
Manitou MH25-4
Braeside, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Hire
Still RX20-18
Hornweg, Netherlands
Used - Sale
Upcoming industry events …
August 8-10, 2024 - Guangzhou, China
September 2-6, 2024 - Johannesburg, South Africa
September 3-5, 2024 - SÃO PAULO, Brazil
Latest job alerts …
Columbus, OH, United States
Paducah, United States
Twin Falls, ID, United States
Odessa, Texas, United States
Fact of the week
In the comic book Asterix and the Chariot Race published in 2017, Asterix and his sidekick Obelix participate in a chariot race across Italy organised by Caesar. They must contend with the villains named 'Coronavirus' and his sidekick 'Bacillus' (the Latin term for bacteria)!