Genie Z-45/22:
Electric Genie with no drive

Hello out there, I am looking for some help i have an electric genie boom with no drive everything else works The motor starts up but no drive Any help at all would be great Thanks
  • Posted 27 May 2012 22:57
  • Discussion started by rich_k
  • Ontario, Canada
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
i'm sure by now you may have already got this repaired but since nobody has responded to this thread i guess i will :o)
check the drive/steer control pod
this is usually where these issues come from
you can dl a genie manual off thier website for this machine and it has the troubleshooting on how to check the drive pod.

good luck
  • Posted 14 Jun 2012 20:52
  • Reply by Jplayer
  • North Carolina, United States
John Player Jr

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Ljungby, Sweden Sweden’s Camblift has launched its first product, a reachstacker that can be driven on clean energy – electric or diesel. Specifications are not revealed, but CEO Carl-Olof Eckerbom promises “high...
Las Vegas, NV, United States Nevada Occupational Safety and Health Administration is investigating after a forklift driver died. The incident, which occurred at a warehouse, involved the accidental flipping of a forklift. OSHA investigators...

Latest Jobs

CHICAGO, United States
Waterloo, IA, United States
Louisville, Mississippi, United States
Westville, United States

Fact of the week

Athletes in the ancient Olympic Games participated in the nude showing off their physical power and muscular physique as a tribute to the Greek God Zeus.
Memorium Nürnberger Prozesse - Nuremberg, Germany
A museum that chronicles the history of the Nuremberg Trials for Nazi war criminals in the building where the trials were once held.

Latest Jobs

Louisville, Mississippi, United States
Mason City, IA, United States
CHICAGO, United States
Sint-Niklaas, Belgium Doosan has launched the NXS Series, an enhanced value range of four-wheel diesel-powered counterbalance forklifts. The new line is positioned between the high-spec D25S-9, for heavy-duty applications, and the...
Auckland, New Zealand Jungheinrich has acquired Industrial Truck Sales New Zealand Forklifts (ITS Forklifts) and established its 41st sales unit in New Zealand. The company will distribute its entire portfolio through the...

Fact of the week

Athletes in the ancient Olympic Games participated in the nude showing off their physical power and muscular physique as a tribute to the Greek God Zeus.
A museum that chronicles the history of the Nuremberg Trials for Nazi war criminals in the building where the trials were once held.
Ljungby, Sweden Sweden’s Camblift has launched its first product, a reachstacker that can be driven on clean energy – electric or diesel. Specifications are not revealed, but CEO Carl-Olof Eckerbom promises “high...
Slough, United Kingdom Toyota Material Handling has announced two further additions to the BT Reflex reach truck range in the United Kingdom. Following the recent updates to the R, E and O-series...

Latest Jobs

Corpus Christi, United States
Mason City, IA, United States
St. Louis, MO, United States

Fact of the week