Crown SC4000:
Crown SC4000: error code 15

I am getting an error code 15 for the pump contactor. When I manual close the contactor the hydraulic pump works fine. I replaced the contactor but I still get the same error code. The voltage at the contactor coil is around 21 volts which I thought was kind of low for a 36 volt system. Does anyone know how the master or slave controller engage the contactor coils? I am assuming some kind of BJT NPN transistor with a flywheel diode across the coil. If anyone has a portion of the wiring diagram that shows the contactor coil driver I would appreciate taking a look at it.
  • Posted 10 Jan 2022 11:54
  • Discussion started by p1973rsr911
  • Massachusetts, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Berlin, Germany International logistics companies Dachser, DB Schenker, duisport and Rhenus have established the Open Logistics Foundation in Berlin. The purpose of the non-profit foundation is to build a European open-source...
Risavika, Norway Kalmar has concluded an agreement with Westport AS to supply a Kalmar Electric Reachstacker to support its decarbonisation efforts. Delivery is scheduled for Q4 of 2022. Founded in 2009...

Latest Jobs

New Orleans (Metro), United States
Philadelphia, Mississippi, United States
Mason City, IA, United States
Brookfield, United States

Next Editorial Features

1. REDUCING ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT - Feb/Mar 2022
2. MH MANUFACTURING IN EUROPE - Apr/May 2022

Latest Jobs

Orlando, United States
Philadelphia, Mississippi, United States
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
Odessa, Texas, United States
Columbus, IN, United States Toyota Material Handling has announced the release of 22 new electric products as part of the company’s growing portfolio of world-class materials handling products and solutions. “This is an...
Risavika, Norway Kalmar has concluded an agreement with Westport AS to supply a Kalmar Electric Reachstacker to support its decarbonisation efforts. Delivery is scheduled for Q4 of 2022. Founded in 2009...

Next Editorial Features

Berlin, Germany International logistics companies Dachser, DB Schenker, duisport and Rhenus have established the Open Logistics Foundation in Berlin. The purpose of the non-profit foundation is to build a European open-source...
Munich, Germany The finalists for the worldwide IFOY Award 2022 (International Intralogistics and Forklift Truck of the Year) include 14 products and solutions from 12 manufacturers, selected from a field of...

Latest Jobs

New Orleans (Metro), United States
Corona, United States
Mason City, IA, United States
Orlando, United States

Next Editorial Features