Caterpillar EC30N2:
Code 49 steering motor fault

I have checked contactor, steering motor and
Continuity through the harness from side steering motor to logic unit. All good. Even thought maybe the logic unit was corrupt replaced with a spare to see if the results changed. I will sit fine even move forward/reverse. As soon as I activate the raise forks 2-3 seconds later I get a code 49 and all functions stop. I've disconnected the steering pump from the motor to see what changes. Still faults. Any suggestions
  • Posted 15 Jul 2021 22:15
  • Discussion started by Thomas_Janolis
  • North Carolina, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Cascade 90F-RCS21CR1
United Kingdom
China
United States Pennsylvania
Belgium

Upcoming Events

August 19 -20, 2021 - Virtual, India
August 11, 2021 - Austin, Texas, United States
September 21-23, 2021 - Moscow, Russia

Inside Forkliftaction

Germany has a special place in the hearts of most people in materials handling. We are very familiar with their products globally and many of us have spent time at trade shows in the country which, in many ways, is the centre of forklift technology.
It has been distressing to
...Continue Reading

Inside Forkliftaction

Germany has a special place in the hearts of most people in materials handling. We are very familiar with their products globally and many of us have spent time at trade shows in the country which, in many ways, is the centre of forklift technology.
...Continue Reading

Aichi SR182
Japan
Malaysia
Canada Ontario
Netherlands
Malaysia

Upcoming Events

Johnston CX200
United Kingdom
Japan

Upcoming Events

Inside Forkliftaction

...Continue Reading