Discussion:
Anyone here has any experience working with liquidation services?

Hey folks,
We're planning to renovate our office by the end of this month.
As a result, we have to remove some old furniture and warehouse equipment including forklifts etc. Some items are in good condition and can be used for few years too. I think that I would get the best value for those items in the market. One of my friends suggested that a liquidation company can help to maximize the return on investment in old items.
Anyone here has any experience working with liquidation services?
Did you receive the expected amount for your items?
  • Posted 21 Apr 2021 22:01
  • Modified 21 Apr 2021 22:02 by poster
  • Discussion started by Sophia_Hicklin
  • Ontario, Canada
Showing items 1 - 3 of 3 results.
In this liquidation process, you can get back some money you need by selling some items in good conditions. I think that the forklifts are the best that you can sell to make some good cash. It depends if they are in good condition. Some guys are paying good money for such things. You can try to contact the guys from forklift sales in the UK ( https://anguslifttrucks.co.uk/forklift-sales-uk/ ). They will buy your forklifts at a reasonable price. I sold them a few pieces, and they transferred the money in one hour. I am very delighted with their services.
  • Posted 13 Oct 2021 21:02
  • Modified 19 Oct 2021 18:11 by poster
  • Reply by Balzi_Welly
  • United Kingdom
I also contacted them for the liquidation process
  • Posted 28 Sep 2021 21:59
  • Reply by Rechird_S
  • Ontario, Canada
Hey guys,

I'm thinking about hiring a service warehouse equipment liquidation company called Michaelsglobal trading dot com in Ontario Canada (https://www.michaelsglobaltrading.com/our-services/liquidation/warehouse-equipment).

I checked some reviews and was satisfied.

Does anyone have any other recommendations?
  • Posted 30 Apr 2021 23:43
  • Modified 1 May 2021 09:06 by administrator
  • Reply by Sophia_Hicklin
  • Ontario, Canada

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Auckland, New Zealand Jungheinrich has acquired Industrial Truck Sales New Zealand Forklifts (ITS Forklifts) and established its 41st sales unit in New Zealand. The company will distribute its entire portfolio through the...
Slough, United Kingdom Toyota Material Handling has announced two further additions to the BT Reflex reach truck range in the United Kingdom. Following the recent updates to the R, E and O-series...

In the Virtual Expo

REDDOT R Series Lithium Battery Forklift
Reddot R Series forklift with ergonomic design, international quality components, strong safety guard, AC driving motor lithium battery, and long time durability ensure heavy duty working.

Inside Forkliftaction

Two recent trends are again evident this week. The first is the rise of refurbished equipment as we report on two manufacturers offering certified used equipment. That, of course, is partly a result of supply shortages and delays for new machines.
The second is the roll-out of new models, which
...Continue Reading

Fact of the week

Athletes in the ancient Olympic Games participated in the nude showing off their physical power and muscular physique as a tribute to the Greek God Zeus.
Memorium Nürnberger Prozesse - Nuremberg, Germany
A museum that chronicles the history of the Nuremberg Trials for Nazi war criminals in the building where the trials were once held.

Inside Forkliftaction

Two recent trends are again evident this week. The first is the rise of refurbished equipment as we report on two manufacturers offering certified used equipment. That, of course, is partly a result of supply shortages and delays for new machines.
...Continue Reading
Las Vegas, NV, United States Nevada Occupational Safety and Health Administration is investigating after a forklift driver died. The incident, which occurred at a warehouse, involved the accidental flipping of a forklift. OSHA investigators...
Ljungby, Sweden Sweden’s Camblift has launched its first product, a reachstacker that can be driven on clean energy – electric or diesel. Specifications are not revealed, but CEO Carl-Olof Eckerbom promises “high...

In the Virtual Expo

SNDC Stop & Comfort Air Conditioning System
Reduce carbon emissions from container handlers and diesel forklift engines with the “Stop & Comfort” system, directly battery connected, allowing drivers to stay thermally comfortable when the engine is off.

Fact of the week

Athletes in the ancient Olympic Games participated in the nude showing off their physical power and muscular physique as a tribute to the Greek God Zeus.
A museum that chronicles the history of the Nuremberg Trials for Nazi war criminals in the building where the trials were once held.
Wisconsin Dells, WI, United States While many forklift brands are having to cope with 12- to 18-month delays in getting new trucks to customers, Big Joe claims to have plenty of stock ready to...
Las Vegas, NV, United States Nevada Occupational Safety and Health Administration is investigating after a forklift driver died. The incident, which occurred at a warehouse, involved the accidental flipping of a forklift. OSHA investigators...

In the Virtual Expo

LoposAlert Proximity Warning Solution
Proximity warning solution that reduces incidents between forklifts and pedestrians (and forklifts - forklifts) based on ultra-wideband technology. It can be configured through an online dashboard.
Logimat Hall 10 Stand B71.

Inside Forkliftaction

...Continue Reading

Fact of the week