Service Coordinator - TPS - GSM
Gonzales, Louisiana, United States
The Taylor Group, Inc
As soon as possible
* Answers phones and assists customers with their needs.
* Provides administrative support to 5 - 7 Generator Technicians.
* Ensures all technicians' time and field service report's are in by 8:00 AM daily and checked for accuracy.
* Schedules monthly preventive maintenance.
* Schedules any service repairs.
* Keeps track of all customer checks that come to the branch.
* Reviews schedules with technicians each morning and afternoon to ensure they know of any changes and scheduled times.
* Orders any parts needed for jobs from the parts department.
* Ensures any additional repairs that are turned in are sent to the Service Manager or Service Sales Person for quoting.
* Open, update, and close out work orders in RMB software; invoice work orders on daily basis
Checks all accounts for credit hold or P.O.'s needed before scheduling work
* High School Graduate or GED equivalent.
* Three years experience in Parts / Service industry with particular emphasis on coordinating service responsibilities with service technicians and parts personnel.
* Excellent telephone etiquette.
* Professional demeanor and self confidence in dealing with customers and outside contacts.
* Excellent computer skills.
* Must possess ability to determine how to prioritize service work.
* Job requires basic technical understanding.
Application URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=dHZlcnJ5LjYxNjY2Ljc5MTlAdGF5bG9yYmlncmVkLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
Requirements / Skills
Please see job description