Komatsu FG25T-16:
Transmission Issue

Hello, I along with my co-worker have recently done a PM to a Komatsu transmission and now I cannot get the transmission to go into reverse. We've replaced all the interior parts as well as the exterior sensors and parts. I'm stumped as to why the transmission will go into forward and not reverse. For context, the forklift is a Komatsu FG25T-16 LP Lift. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • Posted 8 Jun 2022 22:28
  • Discussion started by The2ndStephen
  • Virginia, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

UN Forklift FGL30-35T
HANGZHOU, Zhejiang, China
New - Sale
Manitou M50-4
Braeside, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Hire

PREMIUM business

Lift Technologies Inc.
Global leader - manufactures masts, carriages, sideshifters & fork positioners
Global Industry News
edition #1179 - 16 May 2024
This week we bring news of big industry players expanding their companies with cross-border acquisitions and investments... Continue reading
Terberg YT223-4X2
Balling, Denmark
Used - Sale
Hyster H10XM-ECD8
Hornweg, Netherlands
Used - Sale

PREMIUM business

GemOne
Telematics for industrial fleets. Fleet & safety management solutions: track vehicles, boost efficiency, operate safer, & avoid unexpected downtime.
Fact of the week
In a room of just 23 people, there is a 50/50 chance that at least two people have the same birthday. In a room of 75 people, there's a 99.9% chance of at least two people matching.