Hyster ??:
Serial number location

Picked up a Hyster 50 but the tag on the dash has lost all information needed due to sunlight? I removed ecm and it says Delco.
Program - My '93 MSTS HYSTER
SYSTEM NO. N/A
MODEL NO. 16179630
SOFTWARE. N/A
CAL PROM. N/A
I have spent hours searching on where to find the stamped serial number w/o any luck. I have looked on frame area under floor plate but nadda. Any guidance would be appreciated. If I could figure out how to post pic's I would.
  • Posted 29 Apr 2021 17:07
  • Discussion started by FMcBeth
  • Iowa, United States
Showing items 1 - 2 of 2 results.
Thanks, will look tomorrow. Trying to find a wiring diagram to follow as the lift truck has no spark. =/
  • Posted 1 May 2021 18:24
  • Reply by FMcBeth
  • Iowa, United States
The serial number should be stamped on the right hand side of the chassis (when your sat on the seat) just behind the hydraulic control valve
  • Posted 1 May 2021 04:18
  • Reply by lifter01
  • West Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Featured Business

Cascade Corporation (World HQ)
Leading manufacturers of attachments, forks and related technologies for forklifts and AGVs.

Inside Forkliftaction

Two recent trends are again evident this week. The first is the rise of refurbished equipment as we report on two manufacturers offering certified used equipment. That, of course, is partly a result of supply shortages and delays for new machines.
The second is the roll-out of new models, which
...Continue Reading

Fact of the week

Athletes in the ancient Olympic Games participated in the nude showing off their physical power and muscular physique as a tribute to the Greek God Zeus.
Memorium Nürnberger Prozesse - Nuremberg, Germany
A museum that chronicles the history of the Nuremberg Trials for Nazi war criminals in the building where the trials were once held.

Inside Forkliftaction

Two recent trends are again evident this week. The first is the rise of refurbished equipment as we report on two manufacturers offering certified used equipment. That, of course, is partly a result of supply shortages and delays for new machines.
...Continue Reading

Featured Business

Combilift Ltd
Manufactures world class 4-way Handling Solutions

Fact of the week

Athletes in the ancient Olympic Games participated in the nude showing off their physical power and muscular physique as a tribute to the Greek God Zeus.
A museum that chronicles the history of the Nuremberg Trials for Nazi war criminals in the building where the trials were once held.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Terberg BC YT180
Denmark
United States Pennsylvania
Canada Ontario
Italy

Featured Business

EnerSys (World Headquarters)
Manufacturer of battery, charger and battery management solutions engineered to keep operations moving at peak performance.

Inside Forkliftaction

...Continue Reading

Fact of the week