Cat Lift Trucks (& Caterpillar) NRR40:
Line Filter Fuses Blowing

I have a Cat NRR40 that keeps blowing 15amp fuses. The fuses are on the Line Filter and there is no common time or function happening when they blow. It could be days or seconds, the fuses just blow.

I have replaced several bad coil drivers however the fuses continue to randomly blow. Any ideas? No one has been able to tell me what happens when a power conditioner fails.

I did replace several coil drivers that caused blown fuses on the PPDA board on the right side of the machine, top of the electrical mess.
  • Posted 29 Sep 2015 04:07
  • Discussion started by Super
  • California, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Hyster H12.00XL2-12EC
Australia Victoria
China
Denmark
China

Latest Jobs

Inver Grove Heights, MN, United States
Lexington, KY, United States
Louisville, Mississippi, United States
Melbourne, Australia

Fact of the week

From 1912 to 1948, gold, silver and bronze medals were awarded for literature, architecture, sculpture, painting, and music as part of the modern Olympic Games. Art works were required to be inspired by athletic endeavors. After heated debate about their place in the games, the art events were eventually removed. The 151 medals awarded were officially stricken from the Olympic record.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

SMV (Konecranes) 25-1200C
Australia Victoria
Australia Victoria
China
Denmark
Oxon, United Kingdom UniCarriers in the UK has rebranded to Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks, following similar moves across Europe as part of the strategy of the company’s owner, Mitsubishi Logisnext Europe (MLE). Since...
Norcross, GA, United States C & B Material Handling has acquired the assets of Jefferds Corporation and its Homestead Material Handling Company subsidiary, expanding Hyundai’s footprint in North America. With multiple dealer locations, Jefferds...

Next Editorial Features

SMART ATTACHMENTS - Mar 2023
DRIVERLESS/AUTOMATED MATERIALS HANDLING - Apr 2023