Kalmar DCE120-12:
Forklift not moving

Hello fellow engineers. i just changed the transmission of my forklift dce 90-180 (10 tons). After successful installation of the transmission, the equipment did not transmit motion. it did not move atall. I need you to help me with what to do. I have checked the switchs and relays relating to the parking brake.
  • Posted 3 Feb 2018 03:22
  • Discussion started by olumide_a
  • Cross river, Nigeria
olymid
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
Hi
You can try
Diag. code 11111
Peder Celander

Post your Reply

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Fact of the week
In the comic book Asterix and the Chariot Race published in 2017, Asterix and his sidekick Obelix participate in a chariot race across Italy organised by Caesar. They must contend with the villains named 'Coronavirus' and his sidekick 'Bacillus' (the Latin term for bacteria)!
Nagano NUZ090D
Yokohama, Japan
Used - Sale
Airman ENCL045
Yokohama, Japan
Used - Sale
Fact of the week
In the comic book Asterix and the Chariot Race published in 2017, Asterix and his sidekick Obelix participate in a chariot race across Italy organised by Caesar. They must contend with the villains named 'Coronavirus' and his sidekick 'Bacillus' (the Latin term for bacteria)!
Konecranes Liftace F16-600C
Hornweg, Netherlands
Used - Sale
Airman ENCL045
Yokohama, Japan
Used - Sale

PREMIUM business

VETTER Forks, Inc.
The world's most comprehensive product range as well as the most intelligent sensor fork for more safety and efficiency.
Latest job alerts …
Paducah, United States
Odessa, Texas, United States
Columbus, OH, United States
Twin Falls, ID, United States
Upcoming in the editorial calendar
DIGITISED STOCK CONTROL AND FORKLIFTS
May 2024
PRODUCTION OF MATERIALS HANDLING EQUIPMENT IN NORTH AMERICA
Aug 2024