Antonio Martinez spent more than 10 years of his career designing and developing forklifts for the Spanish rough-terrain specialist, Mecano Continental. During that time, he was aware that the product and the service could be improved. When the company closed its door, Antonio decided to start his own company, manufacturing high-quality products and establishing effective after-sales services. Bomaq
Best turning radius of any 4WD forklift. Click images for larger view
was launched with the aim of offering durable products designed to customers' feedback. Antonio had identified the
Bomaq pure rough-terrain forklifts. Click images for larger view
needs of different types of customers: the owner, the user and the technician.
Based on these needs, Bomaq
focused its efforts on three areas:
- Top quality products, using the best components for each function
- After-sales support, so the customer has access to all necessary information
- Spare parts support, offering fast and easy maintenance and repair services
Each of these points includes many areas, one of which ERGONOMICS
Spending more than eight hours inside a forklift is a hard job, so the Bomaq was designed to be as comfortable as possible for the operator:
- Bomaq created one of the biggest spaces for the operator for this size and type of forklift.
- The 4 mast functions are integrated within 2 joysticks, using hydraulic servocontrols instead of electronic controls, to reduce noise and heat, and to improve the control on the mast and load.
- The visibility is expansive, due to the wider cabin and the roof window (with tinted laminated glass as standard component).
- The floor is completely flat, with enough space to enter and exit the cabin, including 3 handles for the operator to grab and prevent falling.
- The joystick frame, steering column, seat and arm rests are all adjustable. The operator can adjust the whole frame to be perfectly aligned with the controls.
LEFT: everything under control; RIGHT: hydraulic controls - no electronics
First class components. Click images for larger view
- Temperature controls for hydraulics and engine. No other manufacturer offers these as standard components, but the operator needs to know how the machine is going, to prevent engine or hydraulics failure.
- High power heating: a 9 kW heater, integrated inside the cab, for those really cold days. The air outlets can be adjusted, for better comfort in harsh weather conditions.
And so many other features, just for operator comfort...
One of the greatest highlights of the Bomaq product range
is that it is the only rough-terrain forklift in the world that can offer "2WD = 4WD".
Robust structure. Click images for larger view
What does that mean? You are not going to suffer the horrible 4WD turning radius anymore. All Bomaq forklifts
have the same small turning radius of 2WD in 4WD models.
How is this possible? Bomaq has designed a rear axle capable of reaching the same turning angle as the 2WD axle, so that it has the same turning geometry. All the customers who have seen our B30 MP 4WD turning said: "This is the 2WD, isn't it?"
There are many applications where the forklift has to work indoors and then move to hard outdoor conditions. With the Bomaq product range
, you can manage perfectly inside the building thanks to the compact size and turning radius, and still go to the outside and fight with mud, snow or ice. Just try it.
Compact 3 ton 4WD. Click images for larger view
"With this project, we have tried to offer the world a step beyond in forklift trucks. We have gathered information from all the best forklift truck manufacturers in the world - not only rough-terrain, but also industrial forklifts - to be able to offer a really competitive performance in our units."
It is time to offer products that can cover as many needs as possible, so the customers can do different tasks with the same machine, reducing the size of their fleet, and the maintenance and support required for many different types of forklifts.
Also, the range of options with the Bomaq forklift was designed with the customers' needs in mind. And Bomaq
is also capable of developing "on demand" products.
Another important aspect of this type of products is REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE.
Easy maintenance. Click images for larger view
Antonio has assembled all the prototypes himself, to be sure that all the components are easy to access and change. For example, all the filters of the B30 MP can be changed in less than 30 minutes. And all of them have a light indicator in the steering column, to warn when a change is required.
We have used the same electrical and hydraulic schematics in all our models, so once you know how to repair and maintain one of them, you know everything about the Bomaqs. This way, we reduce spare parts stocks and training costs for our customers.
Discover our product range in 2WD versions for normal applications, or 4WD for the hardest tasks. With lifting capacities ranging from 3 to 7 tons and unrivalled standard components with a variety of options, you can find the Bomaq model that best fits the job you want done.For more information contact Antonio Martinez: phone +34 968 676 221 or email Send an email
BOMAQ INDUSTRIES S.L. www.bomaq.com
Polígono Industrial Base 2000, C10-N6
30564 Lorquí, Murcia, Spain NOTE: after the closure of Mecano Continental many of their customers have been searching for spare parts. Contact Antonio for help. He can supply Mast Explorer parts.