Business Development Specialist (Jan 2015-present) BDS, Remote, Charleston, SC
Sole proprietorship-BDS Business Development firm, specializing and contracting with material handling equipment dealerships in various market locations across the United States establish a unique leads development system.
Business Development Manager (2006-Dec 2014) Abel Womack Inc., Telecom/Remote, Lawrence, MA
Achieved success in the design and execution of marketing strategies for the largest material handling systems integrator in the northeast United States and successfully completed the company's first sales area campaigns. Introduced a first of its kind elevated lead generation process to network Dealer executives
Chief Executive Officer (1998 to 2006) Preferred Partners & Products, LLC, New Canaan, CT CPG
Provided the business development structure and prepared sales/marketing plans for North America and Western European based companies with specialization in CPG consumer-packaged goods, concepts and services.
President / CEO (1996 to 1997) Morven Partners, L.P, Dallas, TX under John Kluge CPG
* Achieved $38M increase in sales revenue within 18 month contract
* Consolidated 17 Company Management groups following a roll-up by John Kluge
Business Development Specialist (Jan 2015-present)
Vice President Corporate Marketing (1992 to 1995) Merkert Enterprises, Inc., Canton, MA CPG
* Increased business base by $250M in 7 market sales within 3 years
Chief Executive Officer / Co-Founder (1987 to 1992) K-2 International, Dublin, Ireland CPG
* Generated market assessments and analyses in a multitude of business segments in the U.S.
Chief Executive Officer / Co-Founder (1978 to 1986) Roberts & Associates, Natick, MA CPG
* Spearheaded business growth from $7M to $425M in 8 years
Divisional Vice President-Sales (1975 to 1978) ? Nabisco, Buffalo, NY CPG
* Expanded geographical penetration of product lines and opened 13 new market areas