Regional Sales Manager - North East Region
Lexington, United States
CLARK Material Handling Company
As soon as possible
CLARK Material Handling Company, a global leader in the forklift and material handling industry is seeking a Regional Sales Manager for the North East Region of the US.
The NE Regional Sales Manager will be dedicated and responsible to cover the dealers and customers in this region of the United States (including Minnesota & Illinois). The successful candidate must reside in this region. Position will be responsible to ensure maximum market share by implementing and administering sales management programs and marketing strategies for the sale of respective product lines by CLARK dealers located in the region.
Candidates should be highly motivated and have at least 5 years of previous industrial equipment sales experience with expertise in parts, customer service, dealership operations, sales & aftermarket support programs. Must have product knowledge of CLARK & competitor forklift, with proven success in sales and marketing within the forklift & material handling industry.
Candidates MUST apply on our website: www.clarkmhc.com
* Provide pricing assistance and analysis for CLARK and Dealerships
* Provide financial leasing training for salesman.
* Conduct product and sales training.
* Train dealer sales associates on feature/benefit selling skills and methods of overcoming competitor sales strategies.
* Interaction with Dealer Principal, Sales Mgr., Sales Associates, Parts Managers, Service Managers, CSS, Service Techs and end-user customers.
* Maintain and grow dealer relationships with Company through awareness of local economy, marketing situation, and assist in developing dealer sales goals.
* Provide corporate support to local dealer sales and marketing efforts and assist sales associates in closing deals.
* Provide Marketing assistance for dealer parts programs.
* Serve as primary point of contact with assigned dealers for sales, warranty, parts service, delivery, and etc. issues.
* Maintain awareness of market needs related to product requirements, marketing support, competitive environment, and communicate appropriate details to corporate office personnel.
* Assess dealer performance and implement corrective actions as required to improve sales penetration in assigned territory.
* Educate dealers on CLARK Trucks & Parts Marketing Programs and promote their utilization-monitor dealers for maximum utilization of CLARK programs to gain sales and market share.
Requirements / Skills
Minimum Job Qualifications Requirements:
* BA or BS in business or equivalent experience
* Minimum of five (5) years' experience in the Material Handling industry with expertise in Sales, parts, material handling equipment, customer service, dealer operations, and aftermarket support programs
* Must live in the assigned region of the U.S.
* Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbally
* Must be able to establish and maintain dealer confidence.
* Must have proficient computer skills to create various reports, presentations and maintain data.
* Extensive travel required within immediate territory (75% travel time)
* Organizational, planning and prioritizing skills required.
* Uses good judgment, organized, able to prioritize, dependable, self-motivated, & able to be successful with little supervision.
* Have product knowledge of CLARK and competitor forklifts and general sales and market knowledge of the forklift and material handling industry.
* Must be authorized to work indefinitely in the U.S.
Clark Material Handling Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
CLARK Material Handling Company retains the discretion to change or add to the duties of the position at any time.
Information in this section has been supplied from external sources and therefore may be inaccurate or out of date. Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions. We advise you to confirm details with the source.