* Answers telephone, types all correspondences, reports, and quotes for the Service Center.
* Audits service and parts men weekly expense reports for accuracy and completeness.
* Any out of line situations regarding expenses, purchases, etc. are called to the attention of the Service Center Manager for corrective action.
* Assists with service orders when needed.
* Maintains accurate accounts payable and receivables for Service Center.
* Processes parts and/or service sales orders in computer for invoicing.
* Maintains database and address books for Service Center area.
* Builds and maintains file system for Service Center.
* Maintains office and Service Center supplies and creates list of needed items for Service Center Manager to purchase.
* Provides management and administrative services to her superiors to include conserving time by reading, researching and routing correspondence and drafting replies.
* Maintain files and records of all SSI owned vehicles to include, drivers, insurance, truck expenses, recall notices, tags, location and maintenance on vehicles.
* Issues Purchase orders for repair and maintenance done to vehicles.
* Seeks out promotional materials, requesting bids from suppliers for best pricing and quality product. Keep ample stock on hand for sale to employees/customers, for service, guests, warehouses, and service centers.
* Receive and distribute mail from Warehouses/Service Centers, distributing to designated depts. / personnel. Review all bills that come in from Warehouses and individuals, bills that need a PO# are issued one, then approved for payment.
* Responsible for updating / requisitioning / ordering forms, letterhead, envelopes, etc. used by SSI.
* Keep all expenses and copies of gas receipts, hotel bills, and car wash receipts on file.
* Ensured that all paperwork relevant to each truck folder is scanned and kept current.
* Processes warranty claims and follows through to completion.
* Assists with all tasks required to ensure office runs smoothly.
* High school graduate or GED equivalent.
* Secretarial and data entry experience.
* Complex knowledge of Microsoft programs (Excel, Word, Etc.).
* Ability to understand and adapt to different PC based internal systems.
* Great organizational and communication skills.
* Great customer service skill set.
* Excellent telephone personality.
* Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Ability to multitask and adjust workload according to priority.
- General knowledge of Taylor Parts System would be helpful.
Application URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=dHZlcnJ5LjM5NjIxLjc5MTlAdGF5bG9yYmlncmVkLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ