Service Shop Foreman
Clinton, Mississippi, United States
The Taylor Group, Inc
As soon as possible
* Answers phones, emails and assists customers with shop work needs.
* Checks all accounts for credit hold, past due or P.O.'s needed before scheduling work.
* Opens work orders and enters complete information on the needed repairs.
* Schedules, prioritizes and assigns daily work for each Generator Technician in the shop.
* Orders any parts needed for jobs from the parts department.
* Reviews schedules with technicians each morning and afternoon to ensure they know of any changes in work required by the customer.
* Communicates with the Service Manager, Service Salesman and customer on any additional work that is needed.
* Provides administrative and technical support to Generator Technicians in the service shop.
* Enters completed work order report information into the service software system.
* Processes invoices as work orders are completed.
* Contact customers on any past due invoices and work to resolve any issues.
* Ensures work hours for Generator Technicians are in by 8:00 AM daily and checked for accuracy.
* Checks expenses for accuracy and compliance with company guidelines.
* Responsible for rental fleet inspections and repair assignments.
* Responsible for used equipment repair assignments.
* This position would be responsible for all 5S projects in the shop area.
* Would directly supervise all shop employees.
* Would be 24/7 call rotation.
* Other assigned task assigned from the Service Manager.
* High School Graduate or GED equivalent.
* Three years of experience in Parts / Service industry with particular emphasis on coordinating service responsibilities with service technicians and parts personnel.
* Excellent telephone etiquette.
* Professional demeanor and self confidence in dealing with customers and outside contacts.
* Basic computer skills.
* Must possess ability to determine how to prioritize service work.
* Job requires basic technical understanding.
* Must have a mechanical aptitude with at least eight year of hands on mechanical experience.
Application URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=dHZlcnJ5LjkxMTg0Ljc5MTlAdGF5bG9yYmlncmVkLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
Requirements / Skills
Please see job description