Ads
News service and business centre for materials handlingHOME
DISCUSSION FORUMS : Forkliftaction.communicate
Clark GCS30MC
  • bbforks
  • Pennsylvania, United States
Hello all- on above truck- serial # G138MC-0056-6822- hoist cyl is leaking. I need to order a packing kit. I know Clark usually puts thier mast #'s on the outer channel- but I can't find it. I've scraped up & down both channels on the front & no numbers. Does anyone have any suggestions on where the mast # may be. Thanks

bbforks (at) Hotmail (dot) com
Customers love technology- until they have to pay to fix it!
  • Posted 23 Mar 2012 01:19 AM
Total replies: 6. Showing items 1 - 6 of 6 results.
Replies
I'm pretty sure that has a Cascade mast on it. You will have to try to find the tag with the Cascade mast number or call a Clark dealer with the serial number so they can look it up.
  • Posted 23 Mar 2012 02:58 AM
  • kevin_t
Look on the left or right side just above where the tilt cylinder mounts to the mast might be there
  • Posted 23 Mar 2012 07:02 AM
  • bbforks
Thanks guys. Turns out it is a Cascade & there's no number on the mast, but there's a number on the lift cylinder.

• Posted 23 Mar 2012 01:10 PM
  • bbforks
Checked with dealer with cylilnder # 681436-25S88. Seems that translates to an upright #60C-MD (S#694461/S-19). I now have a part # for the packing but the dealer couldn't give me an exploded view of the cylinder. Would anyone have an exploded view of this cylinder? Thanks

• Posted 30 Mar 2012 06:48 AM
  • scot_s
  • Michigan, United States
Contact Lift Technologies they took over the mast business from Cascade a few years back.

http://www dot lift-tekelecar dot com
  • Posted 30 Mar 2012 11:55 AM
  • bbforks
Thanks all. Got breakdown.

• Posted 1 Apr 2012 02:07 AM
Total replies: 6. Showing items 1 - 6 of 6 results.

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help!

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Ads

©Forkliftaction.com
Forkliftaction Media Pty Ltd
PO Box 1439
Milton QLD 4064
Australia
Contact Forkliftaction.com
About Forkliftaction
The Forkliftaction Team
Privacy Policy
Site Map
Help
Business Directory
Discussion Forums
Industry News
Events Calendar
Jobs & Resumes
Photo Galleries
Blog articles
Our Bloggers

Industry Brands
Company Index
Regions & Countries
Machinery-onQ.com

Advertise on Forkliftaction
Editorial Features / Calendar
Featured Businesses
Past News Editions
Industry Associations
Storing your login information automatically.

When you select the 'Remember me' option, your login information will be stored on your computer in the form of a cookie. When you visit Forkliftaction.com again, the stored login information will be retrieved automatically and you will not have to submit your login parameters (email address and password) each time you want to visit our members-only pages.

A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. A cookie can't read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. Cookies do not damage your system.

x