Ads
News service and business centre for materials handlingHOME
DISCUSSION FORUMS : Forkliftaction.communicate
LANSING HYTRON 4 BOARD REPAIRS. 48 VOLT AND 72 VOLT
  • baz_c
  • Auckland, New Zealand
Hi all. Used to get my boards repaired via Handling Logistics in Manchester England. Long time ago now and I have not found anybody else to do these repairs reliably. Ditto the FRER 9.1 'Hydraulic'
board.

Anybody out there that can repair these for me.? I am at the far edge of the known World (New Zealand) and would need a reliable and profesional job done, not a trial and error system. Not being harsh but I have spent a lot on sending boards to well meaning folk that have failed. Time and money IS important to my Customers. Any suggestions would be most welcome.? Thanks. Baz C. Dont forget, I can supply PDF on most Lansing Electrics.

Lansing work a PLEASURE, since 1974. Email Baz:............chevron at pin.co.nz
  • Posted 31 Oct 2011 08:30 PM
Total replies: 13. Showing items 1 - 13 of 13 results.
Replies
  • Leon_W
  • Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom
Some of the staff from handling logistics started a new company, but i'm not sure of there name. You could try Essential Industrial Services Limited they do alot with lansing bagnal spares etc.
  • Posted 31 Oct 2011 09:12 PM
  • baz_c
  • Auckland, New Zealand
Nice one Leon. thanks for that. I did have some details of where some of the [url removed] lads went but that was a long time ago now.. I will hunt out your suggestion. The internet is just making it so easy isnt it.? How did we manage before.? Thanks again. I appreciate it.

• Posted 31 Oct 2011 09:27 PM
Hi baz
Leon is correct and the name of the company is CC Power or the other company is Machine Electrics Both within walking distance of each other i do have a contact number for them if you need it

A good engineer is a helpful engineer
  • Posted 31 Oct 2011 11:22 PM
  • baz_c
  • Auckland, New Zealand
Thanks for that too. I managed to get hold of Billy, an ex [url removed] lad at the 'Essential' Firm that leon suggested I try and will try these others too. Appreciate the quick response. A good engineer is a helpfull engineer. :-) Cheers.

• Posted 1 Nov 2011 06:20 AM
Hi Mate

if all else fails you could try Shane at control electrics, he has a test rig set up for these logic cards and panels. if you require let me know i can forward you his contact details.

enquiries@elektrodrive.co.uk

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Elektrodrive/135894223166624

• Posted 2 Nov 2011 04:58 AM
  • baz_c
  • Auckland, New Zealand
Thanks for that. Just googled Control Elecs but there are too many... lol. Would appreciate the details. Bless ya. Baz C.

• Posted 2 Nov 2011 05:53 AM
Hi Baz,
Nice car, have a few froggies myself.
I am currently working on a Xantia conversion to an EV using a Lansing Bagnall Fork Truck 72v.
I am using the [url removed] & the drive motor's speed control.
Any information on how this controller works would be appriciated.
  • Posted 2 Jul 2012 06:22 PM
Hi Motoman,

I would consider to go fot a modern HF controller like Zapi or Sevcon (or other). Much more adjustments can be made AND you have regen (I think this is not possible on Hytron, only countercurrent braking)

I like your project! Do you have a website or something where we can follow this?

regards and lot of succes!

Frits.
  • Posted 2 Jul 2012 06:39 PM
  • baz_c
  • Auckland, New Zealand
Hi Motoman. Thanks for the compliment on my Mighty D Special. What Control system have you got, or, what Model Lansing.? Foer 9 or Foer 15 etc. If a 15, have you got Hytron 4 or Hytron 5.? I have some info on all Lansing systems plus 18 [url removed] Oh, and 7 Citroens.. or was that eight... Cheers.
  • Posted 2 Jul 2012 10:53 PM
  • • Modified 2 Jul 2012 10:53 PM by poster
  • baz_c
  • Auckland, New Zealand
Tuesday 4.30 pm. Hi Motoman. I have been speaking to PAUL and he gave me an email address to send some info to but it keeps coming back as undeliverable... can you let me know the correct email address as I must have scrawled it down wrong Cheers.

• Posted 3 Jul 2012 03:11 PM
Should work on [url removed]
I'll have a look tomorrow and see if I can find some specs.

Cheers
  • Posted 3 Jul 2012 04:26 PM
  • • Modified 3 Jul 2012 04:29 PM by poster
I set up a site on Wordpress.

[url removed]

I worked out what I need from the original controller so I'll give it a go. Almost ready to run.

Regards
  • Posted 31 Aug 2012 06:53 PM
  • sam_d
  • Victoria, Australia
Hi, it looks like I'm a little late to this discussion but I'm an electrical engineer and can fix all boards for all types of forklift. All I need is the schematic diagram of the board.
I also have a Foer 15.135.5FFL serial 89080655 that I want to restore and I'm looking for any service manuals, circuit schematics and any resources. Please let me know if you have any or know where I can find any info.
Thanks,
Sam
  • Posted 8 Mar 2019 02:04 PM
Total replies: 13. Showing items 1 - 13 of 13 results.

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help!

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Ads

©Forkliftaction.com
Forkliftaction Media Pty Ltd
PO Box 1439
Milton QLD 4064
Australia
Contact Forkliftaction.com
About Forkliftaction
The Forkliftaction Team
Privacy Policy
Site Map
Help
Business Directory
Discussion Forums
Industry News
Events Calendar
Jobs & Resumes
Photo Galleries
Blog articles
Our Bloggers

Industry Brands
Company Index
Regions & Countries
Machinery-onQ.com

Advertise on Forkliftaction
Editorial Features / Calendar
Featured Businesses
Past News Editions
Industry Associations
Storing your login information automatically.

When you select the 'Remember me' option, your login information will be stored on your computer in the form of a cookie. When you visit Forkliftaction.com again, the stored login information will be retrieved automatically and you will not have to submit your login parameters (email address and password) each time you want to visit our members-only pages.

A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. A cookie can't read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. Cookies do not damage your system.

x