Ads
News service and business centre for materials handlingHOME
DISCUSSION FORUMS : Forkliftaction.communicate
Sideloaders
  • MrPAH
  • South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
What's the best Sideloader [url removed] remember Boss was pretty good and reliable.
  • Posted 14 Mar 2018 08:42 AM
Total replies: 8. Showing items 1 - 8 of 8 results.
Replies
  • exalt
  • Dubai, United Arab Emirates
In my opinion it would be Valmar, they are so much better than any of the competitors today. This is because they stem fro SSP Stuart Hull desigend the platform for this truck in the 80’s. It’s been copied but never bettered.
  • Posted 14 Mar 2018 09:00 PM
  • NER045
  • North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
The best side loader I ever had to look after was a fantuzi and I've worked on a few different makes from Lansing to boss, but I always thought the fantuzi was the most reliable.

Nero
  • Posted 15 Mar 2018 04:29 AM
Bulmor seems to be best for me. Easy to repair and comfortable for the operator. I'm just talking about diesel 5 ton conventional machine.
  • Posted 15 Mar 2018 11:39 PM
Keep away from Bauman
  • Posted 16 Mar 2018 05:35 AM
Too many versions for same weight capacity.
  • Posted 16 Mar 2018 05:42 AM
  • MrPAH
  • South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I remember the ssp stuff his son was involved later I think and was or is one of the most experienced Sideloader guys I think he is out of the industry now.
  • Posted 16 Mar 2018 07:50 AM
the future is moving into electric sideloaders.
  • Posted 25 Mar 2018 09:33 PM
  • exalt
  • Dubai, United Arab Emirates
i thought i would never says this but i think your write not just with sideloaders but all materials handling equipment will move into some form of electric power
  • Posted 26 Mar 2018 12:50 AM
Total replies: 8. Showing items 1 - 8 of 8 results.

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help!

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Ads

©Forkliftaction.com
Forkliftaction Media Pty Ltd
PO Box 1439
Milton QLD 4064
Australia
Contact Forkliftaction.com
About Forkliftaction
The Forkliftaction Team
Privacy Policy
Site Map
Help
Business Directory
Discussion Forums
Industry News
Events Calendar
Jobs & Resumes
Photo Galleries
Blog articles
Our Bloggers

Industry Brands
Company Index
Regions & Countries
Machinery-onQ.com

Advertise on Forkliftaction
Editorial Features / Calendar
Featured Businesses
Past News Editions
Industry Associations
Storing your login information automatically.

When you select the 'Remember me' option, your login information will be stored on your computer in the form of a cookie. When you visit Forkliftaction.com again, the stored login information will be retrieved automatically and you will not have to submit your login parameters (email address and password) each time you want to visit our members-only pages.

A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. A cookie can't read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. Cookies do not damage your system.

x