Storing your login information automatically.

When you select the 'Remember me' option, your login information will be stored on your computer in the form of a cookie. When you visit Forkliftaction.com again, the stored login information will be retrieved automatically and you will not have to submit your login parameters (email address and password) each time you want to visit our members-only pages.

A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. A cookie can't read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. Cookies do not damage your system.

Marketplace NEW! Business Directory Discussion Forums Industry News Events Calendar Jobs & Resumes Photo Galleries
Marketplace
Business Directory
Discussion Forums
Home
My profile
Search
Spec-Checker
Industry News
Events Calendar
Jobs & Resumes
Photo Galleries

Ads

Ads
News service and business centre for materials handlingHOME
Search  
DISCUSSION FORUMS : Forkliftaction.communicate
Forum: Virtual Coffee Shop: Industry Perspectives
Discussion:  Training success and failure stories
Number of messages: 7

START MESSAGE:
roadrunner
aragua, Venezuela
As a forklift safety instructor, I thought I was wasting my time, but recently a Forklift operator who attended my course Had a rollover and They said he had done what his instructor told him "not to jump and grab the steering wheel" He survived and that already makes me feel that I did my job well

-------------------------
Safety First

Posted 8 Feb 2017 07:06 AM Reply  Report this message
REPLIES: Sort replies by
charlie_j
California, United States
Good job roadrunner! You may have saved a life which is worth all the disappointments

Take time to do the job right the first time, or you will have to make time to do the job over

Posted 17 Feb 2017 03:34 PM Reply  Report this message
Windsor_Comms
East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Nice one Roadrunner... Beep Beep!

Posted 24 Feb 2017 11:42 PM Reply  Report this message
Admin
Australia
The Training Corner – Welcome you are now sipping at the coffee table for Training fraternity thought leaders. It turns out that our virtual coffee shop does not actually serve coffee, it is really a BYO (Bring Your Own) coffee, but that is OK. The first topic on agenda is; “Training success and failure stories” … Let’s reminisce our personal training successes and failures as professional trainers in the workplace…what makes operators learn? What critical points need to be taught? What things do some students not understand? It will be interesting to see if it is different i different countries.

Contact me about any forum administration issues.

Modified 15 Mar 2017 01:10 PM
by poster.
Reply  Report this message
chauhan
Utter Pradesh, India

it is nice to see training corner ; commonly training & maintenance is last priority for forklift user .

Posted 14 Apr 2017 03:36 PM Reply  Report this message
steppednit
Tennessee, United States
Always good to hear a training success story,

Posted 12 Jun 2017 00:58 AM Reply  Report this message
ryan_t
Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
I do operator training as well, glad to hear you got through to students and they retained the proper info and safety stuff, seems like a lot of people don't realize a machine like a lift truck can be deadly, what you taught your students like someone said, avoided tragedy. Congrats!!

Yoooooo!

Posted 16 Jun 2017 05:26 AM Reply  Report this message

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.
Ads
GLOSSARY
Click for description.

FORUM
DISCUSSION
SIGNATURE

FORUMS
©Forkliftaction.com
Forkliftaction Media Pty Ltd
PO Box 1439
Milton QLD 4064
Australia