Storing your login information automatically.

When you select the 'Remember me' option, your login information will be stored on your computer in the form of a cookie. When you visit Forkliftaction.com again, the stored login information will be retrieved automatically and you will not have to submit your login parameters (email address and password) each time you want to visit our members-only pages.

A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. A cookie can't read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. Cookies do not damage your system.

Marketplace NEW! Business Directory Discussion Forums Industry News Events Calendar Jobs & Resumes Photo Galleries
Marketplace
Business Directory
Discussion Forums
Home
My profile
Search
Spec-Checker
Industry News
Events Calendar
Jobs & Resumes
Photo Galleries

Ads

Ads
News service and business centre for materials handlingHOME
Search  
DISCUSSION FORUMS : Forkliftaction.communicate
Forum: Business management
Discussion:  New Discussion Forum
Number of messages: 4

START MESSAGE:
Admin
Australia
Heads Up.
Thank you for all your insights, experiences and statistics in this Business Management Forum. Please keep the ideas and conversations coming…..but, can we ask that you also participate in a NEW Discussion Forum “Industry Perspectives”? We are hoping that people from all appointments and sectors of the industry, around the world, will join these wider discussions.
The first subject in this new global conversation is right in your field of interest “Hazards, Incidents and Accidents"….see http://www.forkliftaction.com/forum/forum_12.htm

Thank you in advance, for your participation. Your information may only reflect what is happening in your region. However, sharing these here will expose regional nuances which can contribute to our understanding of the risks and (possible) solutions. As always, we hope you will see this as an investment in your sector of the industry.

Cheers
Admin

-------------------------
Contact me about any forum administration issues.

Posted 3 Feb 2017 11:14 PM Reply  Report this message
REPLIES: Sort replies by
sammy_v
Maharastra, India
Can we discuss any other things but related to business

Posted 2 Nov 2017 05:00 PM Reply  Report this message
Dhanvanthri
Maharashtra, India
Yes definitely.
I am also new member

Posted 23 Nov 2017 04:00 PM Reply  Report this message
suman_v
delhi, India
I am looking for information related to SCM and logistics. It would be nice to know the various processes and trends related to supply chain. Thanks.

Posted 2 Feb 2018 06:41 PM Reply  Report this message

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.
Ads

GLOSSARY
Click for description.

FORUM
DISCUSSION
SIGNATURE

FORUMS
©Forkliftaction.com
Forkliftaction Media Pty Ltd
PO Box 1439
Milton QLD 4064
Australia