Storing your login information automatically.

When you select the 'Remember me' option, your login information will be stored on your computer in the form of a cookie. When you visit Forkliftaction.com again, the stored login information will be retrieved automatically and you will not have to submit your login parameters (email address and password) each time you want to visit our members-only pages.

A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. A cookie can't read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. Cookies do not damage your system.

x
Marketplace NEW! Business Directory Discussion Forums Industry News Events Calendar Jobs & Resumes Photo Galleries
Marketplace
Business Directory
Discussion Forums
Home
My profile
Search
Spec-Checker
Industry News
Events Calendar
Jobs & Resumes
Photo Galleries

Ads

Ads
News service and business centre for materials handlingHOME
DISCUSSION FORUMS : Forkliftaction.communicate
Forum: Industry News & Whispers
Discussion:  forklift lift
Number of messages: 11

START MESSAGE:
triumphrider
Texas, United States
Does anybody make a fork lift lift with a 30,000lift capacity?

Posted 12 Jan 2016 04:01 AM Reply  Report this message
REPLIES: Sort replies by
kevin_k
dumfriesshire, United Kingdom

30000 kg or lbs . Hyster make both 30 ton and 15 ton product

Posted 12 Jan 2016 05:49 AM Reply  Report this message
triumphrider
Texas, United States
I meant a forklift maintenance lift used to acess the bottom of the lift.

Posted 12 Jan 2016 06:42 AM Reply  Report this message
BREWSKI
Nebraska, United States
Check out tiltorlift Inc. They go up to 40,000#.

Posted 12 Jan 2016 07:12 AM Reply  Report this message
kevin_k
dumfriesshire, United Kingdom

somers make something in the uk . but we dont get spoiled bylifts very often , crawling on the ground is the norm LOL

Posted 13 Jan 2016 04:07 AM Reply  Report this message
bobcat
New Hampshire, United States

Years ago my company installed a 4 post heavy duty electric lift where I worked as an in-house tech.  It was manufactured by Rotary and they have them on their web site, up to 60,000#.  We also had what they called a bridge lift accessory that ran on rails between the ramps and also had an air operated pancake jack on it.  Worked very well.  It is so nice to be able to stand up under a lift truck while servicing it.  Later, I worked at a large dealer that also had a similar lift.  They are out there.

Posted 13 Jan 2016 09:17 AM Reply  Report this message
heightlift
North, United Kingdom
How often would you need to be under a forklift, most of the time these get used to store a truck on top and another underneath. In my opinion a waste of time.

Posted 13 Jan 2016 11:19 PM Reply  Report this message
triumphrider
Texas, United States
The lift is not for my shop. I have a excalibur 20,000 lb lift that works just fine for this application. A company next door to us has a 24/7 operation . All units are speced out just for their operation and the need to have a fast turn around on breakdowns and general maint . They are going to build a forklift shop from the ground up and plan to do it right. I currently have 100+ lifts at my location and the lift saves a lot of time.

Posted 15 Jan 2016 04:08 AM Reply  Report this message
swoop223
North Carolina, United States

hyster
yale
caterpillar
taylor

these are 4 i know of right off that carry that capacity or higher
these trucks are almost always special order (for new)

-------------------------
You've been swooped!
swoop223@gmail.com

Posted 15 Jan 2016 05:21 AM Reply  Report this message
CR500R
Indiana, United States
My company bought a TILT-OR-LIFT brand Lift-a-lift V-13A a few years ago. The lift is invaluable for time, convenience and safety. It was however quite expensive. There are only two things that haven't worked out the way we would like: 1 The optional attached transmission jack that we ordered with it has too much free-play in it for our liking (which makes us uncomfortable from a safety standpoint) when trying to remove the heavier components from below. 2 The wheel freeing device is a crossbar with manually cranked spiral jacks on each side of the truck...I would shop for one that has the crossbar that can be rolled front to rear and has a power jack for lifting the wheels from the platform. The lift itself works great and has been a great asset to our company; the other comments are just my evaluations as a tech and not meant to knock their product.

Posted 19 Jan 2016 01:04 AM Reply  Report this message
danny_k
Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
We have got a 10 ton 4 post Zippo lift which is German and a 6 ton Somers two post mobile lift. We would not be without them it just makes things so much easier especially when working on big compact machines like Hyster S7.00's.
The mobile lift is also good as it a wheel free design so you can do brakes etc standing.
Whoever said about parking trucks under though has obviously never used one as there is not enough clearance underneath!!

Posted 20 Jan 2016 04:51 AM Reply  Report this message

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.
Ads

GLOSSARY
Click for description.

FORUM
DISCUSSION
SIGNATURE

FORUMS
©Forkliftaction.com
Forkliftaction Media Pty Ltd
PO Box 1439
Milton QLD 4064
Australia