Clark C25CL:
Display Password

Hey guys, anyone know the factory 5 digit password or the reset password for
Clark C25CL S/N: C232-1847-9592 KF
WOODWARD LP Fuel system.
truck was at our shop for a month, nobody could figure it out, started running so they sent it back to my customer. 3 weeks go by and now it will crank all day long but ive got (sometimes) light spark but most of the time no spark. codes in system are 1000 hrs old don't seam to be storing anything new. new cam & Crank sensor, new fuel regulator, cap and rotor along with coil pack. the shop guys threw parts at it till it started running. I have power to the coil pack, but nothing coming out. need yalls help....
  • Posted 16 Oct 2020 04:38
  • Discussion started by GreatWhiteMech
  • North Carolina, United States
I'd like to find the engineer who thought this was a good idea..
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
could be one of 3 factory passwords. 10000, 90000, or 25275
  • Posted 18 Mar 2021 00:16
  • Reply by Taylor_Cattron
  • Indiana, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

The CARER Z Series ranges from 13,000lbs to 36,000lbs capacity, and has been designed to operate in very confined operating environments, where minimal space is available. Furthermore...
Coil handler attachment for reach stackers - Capacity SWL: 39T - Diameter = 355mm | Length = 1600mm - Top of probe to underside of attachment = 1970mm - Standard frame width = 2258...

Inside Forkliftaction

Sometimes, one is especially proud to be part of the materials handling industry. When you hear of forklift companies supporting recovery efforts, such as after the recent floods in central Europe and China, you really feel the need to pat them on the back.
So, it's reassuring to see images
...Continue Reading

Fact of the week

Adopted in 1370 or earlier, the Danish flag is the oldest current flag of a sovereign state. The second oldest current flag design belongs to the Netherlands, first adopted in 1575 (in 1596 the orange was replaced with red).
Sing Me Your Name
In Kongthong, India, every person’s name is a unique song composed by their mother within a week of birth as part of a centuries-old tradition.

Inside Forkliftaction

Sometimes, one is especially proud to be part of the materials handling industry. When you hear of forklift companies supporting recovery efforts, such as after the recent floods in central Europe and China, you really feel the need to pat them on the back.
...Continue Reading
In order to help prevent damage to pallets and goods, Meijer Handling Solutions has developed a sensor that displays the horizontal position of the load.
As more vehicles are introduced into working spaces such as warehouses or ports, safety of pedestrians and other users become more of a concern. Protecting lives and reducing risk of injury is paramount to any material handing situation.

Fact of the week

Adopted in 1370 or earlier, the Danish flag is the oldest current flag of a sovereign state. The second oldest current flag design belongs to the Netherlands, first adopted in 1575 (in 1596 the orange was replaced with red).
Sing Me Your Name
In Kongthong, India, every person’s name is a unique song composed by their mother within a week of birth as part of a centuries-old tradition.
The CARER Z Series ranges from 13,000lbs to 36,000lbs capacity, and has been designed to operate in very confined operating environments, where minimal space is available. Furthermore...
As the packaging industry adapts to increased demand and changing technology, the opportunity for growth is stronger than ever with the right tools for the job. Cascade has the specialty attachments that offer the best way forward.

Inside Forkliftaction

...Continue Reading

Fact of the week

Sing Me Your Name