Storing your login information automatically.

When you select the 'Remember me' option, your login information will be stored on your computer in the form of a cookie. When you visit Forkliftaction.com again, the stored login information will be retrieved automatically and you will not have to submit your login parameters (email address and password) each time you want to visit our members-only pages.

A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. A cookie can't read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. Cookies do not damage your system.

x
Marketplace NEW! Business Directory Discussion Forums Industry News Events Calendar Jobs & Resumes Photo Galleries
Marketplace
Business Directory
Discussion Forums
Home
My profile
Search
Spec-Checker
Industry News
Events Calendar
Jobs & Resumes
Photo Galleries

Ads

Ads
News service and business centre for materials handlingHOME
DISCUSSION FORUMS : Forkliftaction.communicate
Forum: Technical arena
Discussion:  Nissan error code E133.
Number of messages: 13

START MESSAGE:
duodeluxe

Nissan MCPL02A25LV, serial # 9P1364.
Customer said light on dash blink and code E133 and truck will not start. Any advice is appreciated.

-------------------------
duodeluxe

Posted 28 Jun 2013 02:05 AM Reply  Report this message
REPLIES: Sort replies by
kevin_t
Pennsylvania, United States
Don't believe that E133 is a valid code for this machine possibly E33???? E33 is engine over temp step 2 but wouldn't cause a no start would just put truck into limp mode till it cooled down....recheck code......

Posted 28 Jun 2013 02:15 AM Reply  Report this message
duodeluxe

I didn't think E133 was correct either. Assuming it is E33 what is the cause and how do I rectify it?
Do you need a laptop and software in order to clear the code once it has been fixed?

duodeluxe

Posted 28 Jun 2013 02:44 AM Reply  Report this message
duodeluxe

Sorry, I was given the wrong information.
The code is E33, the truck starts and runs fine. The dash lights blink on and off and the E33 code flashes  when the truck is running.

duodeluxe

Posted 28 Jun 2013 03:11 AM Reply  Report this message
kevin_t
E33 is an overheat step two code check fan belt for tightness blow out radiator good with air if this dosent help might need a water pump or worse is a plugged radiator core...doubt it's the temp. Sending unit I've never seen them go bad to often on theses trucks....first guess is belt is loose or radiator is plugged with dirt and debris and needs blown out with air..

Posted 28 Jun 2013 04:51 AM Reply  Report this message
edward_t
South Carolina, United States

Tell them to stop running the truck so hard when it reaches an e32 (first stage over heat), which it does about 220 F. and not keep running it once it slows down (at e32, the max engine rpm should be around 1300 RPM, limp home, at e33 [about 230F], the engine may shut down or just idle, but they -HAD- to notice the e32 slowdown and just keep pushing the unit hard.
This time of year, I would also be checking the inching cable and bell-crank. that bell-crank can stick, not all the way out, making the inch spool act as if someone is riding the inch pedal and slipping the transmission clutches until they over heat. take the bell crank apart and grease it up.

"it's not rocket surgery"

Posted 28 Jun 2013 07:46 AM Reply  Report this message
RCAV8TOR
Alabama, United States

I gree with the suggestions above.

What i used to do all day now takes me all day to do.

Posted 28 Jun 2013 09:40 AM Reply  Report this message
duodeluxe

Can the display be reset without a laptop and software?

duodeluxe

Posted 3 Jul 2013 02:38 AM Reply  Report this message
kevin_t
can try unhooking the battery cables for a while and see if that works....under the cup holder on the dash is an automotive OBDII connector if you have a scan tool for your car can clear codes that way also....that is if it isn't an active code and the problem has been remedied

Posted 3 Jul 2013 04:10 AM Reply  Report this message
RCAV8TOR
Alabama, United States

If your dash panel panel lights are flashing like an amulance on a run then the problem is still present. If the truck runs ok and is is displaying code on start up and goes to hour then it is a stored code. Stored code will usually go away after about 50 keyswitch cycles.

What i used to do all day now takes me all day to do.

Posted 10 Jul 2013 08:41 AM Reply  Report this message
edward_t
South Carolina, United States

I think it is actually 'run ' cycles, where the engine warms up and cools down as 1 cycle.

"it's not rocket surgery"

Posted 10 Jul 2013 09:07 PM Reply  Report this message
electrotech
Victoria, Australia

if dash lights are flashing you need to clear code with laptop cannot be done any other way

Reach for the sky

Posted 10 Jul 2013 09:20 PM Reply  Report this message
kevin_t
Look under the cup holder there will be an automotive style OBD II connector there if you have an automotive scan tool OBD II then can use that to clear codes....or The PEDAL DANCE....You do.  Not need the laptop to clear the codes...if the code is still an ACTIVE code it won't clear tho...

Posted 11 Jul 2013 05:39 AM Reply  Report this message

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.
Ads

GLOSSARY
Click for description.

FORUM
DISCUSSION
SIGNATURE

FORUMS
©Forkliftaction.com
Forkliftaction Media Pty Ltd
PO Box 1439
Milton QLD 4064
Australia