Discussion:
Buying batteries and tires

Hello,

I'm from Egypt and I would like to know the best companies with best price and quality to get from them new batteries , sockets and tires for the forklift.

Thanks.
  • Posted 27 Jan 2013 21:04
  • Discussion started by abdallah_a
  • ALEX, Egypt
eng_abdallah_a@yahoo.com
Showing items 1 - 4 of 4 results.
I know of a tire presser that swears by NUMA a Chinese tire producer. Seems to hold up real well in the non marking make. He gets a couple containers of them about 4 times a year. And i agree with Anderson products also. Batteries i would only get from a local well established dealer that can service what they sell.
  • Posted 16 Jan 2014 14:52
  • Reply by RCAV8TOR
  • Alabama, United States
What i used to do all day now takes me all day to do.
I'm not sure i know of anyone in Egypt unfortunately but hopefully you managed to find something
  • Posted 8 Nov 2013 21:48
  • Reply by garyd
  • STAFFORDSHIRE, United Kingdom
I think I can help.
  • Posted 13 Sep 2013 18:46
  • Reply by emily_j
  • Jiangsu, China
hotmail: china-feichi
forklift tire producer
No local dealer for batteries in Egypt?
For battery socket the best for me is Anderson Power Products and for solid tyres depends of your likes, for me Trelleborg is the best choice.
  • Posted 13 Jun 2013 19:13
  • Reply by Kurosawa
  • Sofia, Bulgaria

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Shoreham, United Kingdom Safety company Pyroban has appointed a distributor for its parts in Europe to optimise the logistics process following Brexit. AI2C, based near Marseille in France...
Singapore DHL Express will increase its workforce by 40% at its Asia Pacific Export Compliance Centre (APECC) in Malaysia by the end of the year. The...

Upcoming Events

August 19 -20, 2021 - Virtual, India
August 11, 2021 - Austin, Texas, United States
September 21-23, 2021 - Moscow, Russia

Fact of the week

The Olympics Used to Award Medals for Art. From 1912 to 1948, the Olympic Games held competitions in the fine arts. Medals were given for literature, architecture, sculpture, painting, and music. Before the art events were eventually removed, 151 medals were awarded.
'The yearling' sculpture in Denver, Colorado
A Rocky Mountain city provides a happy ending for a pinto pony and his Brobdingnagian red chair.
Germany By Allan Leibowitz Germany's materials handling manufacturers appear to have escaped the ravages of the country's floods which have left more than 120 people dead...
Everett, MA, United States A 38-year-old man has died while working on a forklift inside the Lineage Logistics storage facility in Everett. According to witnesses, a relatively new employee...

Upcoming Events

Fact of the week

The Olympics Used to Award Medals for Art. From 1912 to 1948, the Olympic Games held competitions in the fine arts. Medals were given for literature, architecture, sculpture, painting, and music. Before the art events were eventually removed, 151 medals were awarded.
A Rocky Mountain city provides a happy ending for a pinto pony and his Brobdingnagian red chair.
McConnellsburg, PA, United States JLG Industries has added a new generation of rough-terrain (RT) and electric rough-terrain (ERT) scissor lifts in 40 ft. (12 m) and 47 ft. (14...
Summerville, SC, United States KION North America has launched a Quick Ship Program to ensure short lead times for its Linde Material Handling EPA-accredited Class IV and Class V...

Upcoming Events

Fact of the week