Discussion:
Battery

we are looking battery for old Crown forklift (stacker) with size : Volt 6 and size 238L x 129W x 202H.

Please inform me by email : lina(@)indoforklift(.)com
lina at indoforklift dot com

Thanks
Lina
  • Posted 30 Jul 2013 17:03
  • Discussion started by lina_m
  • DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
Showing items 1 - 3 of 3 results.
I agree with Richard's advice, let us know if it's for more heavy duty usage otherwise this should work.
  • Posted 8 Nov 2013 21:50
  • Reply by garyd
  • STAFFORDSHIRE, United Kingdom
http://www.hflifttrucks.co.uk/
Dear Ibu Lina, Just suggest. you can use DEEP cycle battery. it is 6v,8v adn 12 series. I ever use it at Crown old truck also.

Thanks
  • Posted 5 Nov 2013 12:13
  • Reply by luqman
  • east java, Indonesia
Hi Lina,
Is this for the M series? Is this unit in heavy useage? If this unit is only using about 1 hour a day, then you can convert the batteries by using 12volts. For the body, you can use a N120 and for the 2 batteries at the door, I think you can use N70 (but please check the N70 dimension).
Original batteries are too expensive.
  • Posted 1 Aug 2013 23:14
  • Reply by richard_y
  • Singapore, Singapore

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Fact of the week

Sri Lanka only became an island in 1480, when a cyclone destroyed the land bridge connecting it to mainland India.
Elvis Karate Fight Plaque in Madison, Wisconsin
A stone marker memorializes the spot where Elvis Presley broke up a street fight with a classic karate stance.

Fact of the week

Sri Lanka only became an island in 1480, when a cyclone destroyed the land bridge connecting it to mainland India.
A stone marker memorializes the spot where Elvis Presley broke up a street fight with a classic karate stance.

Fact of the week