You are viewing a Forkliftaction.com shopfront
Delta, founded in 1971, is a global provider of power and thermal management solutions. Its mission statement: "To provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow," focuses on addressing key environmental issues such as global climate change. As an energy-saving solutions provider with core competencies in power electronics and automation, Delta's business categories include power electronics, automation, and infrastructure.
Delta offers some of the most energy efficient power products in the industry, including switching power supplies with efficiency over 90%, telecom power with up to 98%, and PV inverters with up to 99.2% efficiency. Delta's industrial e-vehicle charging product line offers industry leading, high density, high efficiency onboard chargers, DCDC converters, modular charging systems, and innovative wireless charging systems for various industrial e-vehicle applications such as AGVs, mobile robotics, forklifts, ground support equipment (GSE), and non-passenger transport equipment of all kinds.
Charge Wisely, Charge Wirelessly
Delta's MOOVair 30 kW Wireless Charging System is designed for forklifts, heavy load AGVs, ground support equipment (GSE), yard trucks, and other high-power industrial e-vehicles to charge wirelessly. By installing its charging units on the vehicles and the desired charging locations respectively, the wireless charging system eliminates the manual plug-and-pull charging process and makes unmanned operation possible. Wireless charging means no maintenance downtime to replace worn connectors. Most importantly, the wireless charging system's power efficiency rivals, if not outperforms, wired charging at up to 95% from wall plug to battery.
High efficiency modular charging for industrial e-vehicles
The MOOVbase 1 Phase Modular Charging System is designed for forklifts, pallet trucks, AGVs, and other industrial e-vehicles for an easy and safe charging experience. With three to five PM1350 charging modules installed, the 1 Phase Modular Charging System provides output power from 1 kW to 6.75 kW.
Compact, rugged, and easy to design into industrial e-vehicles
The MOOVon series 13 V and 24 V DCDC converters are:
- 400 W and 600 W output power available
- CE mark and UL recognized
- IP69K water / dust proof
- Compliant to salt spray standard EN 60068-2-11
- Wide input voltage range
- Output short circuit protection
- Input reverse polarity protection
- Operating temperature range: -35 °C to +85 °C
The MOOVon 720 W Onboard Charger is designed to fit in industrial vehicles operating in harsh environment.
- Supports all leading battery types
- High efficiency up to 94%
- Compact design suitable for applications where space is limited
- The full 720 W is available over a wide range of operating conditions
- CAN bus control for integration into smart vehicle systems
- Verified profiles for all types lead acid and lithium batteries
- Battery temperature sensing to fine tune charging
- Designed to withstand the harsh shock and vibration requirements of industrial vehicles
- Sealed housing can be used in wet or polluted environment
- Convection cooled