Forklift attachment manufacturer Bolzoni Auramo has introduced on the market the new series of Parallel Clamps.
All parallel clamps are based on the new clamp body, that can be equipped with a wide range of arms suitable for the majority of handling applications such as recycled paper, compressed and soft cellulose pulp, fibers and textiles, recycled plastics, foam rubber blocks, boxes, concrete blocks, white goods, loads on pallets, drums and cylindrical loads.
Some special features are common to the whole series:
Among others, some interesting features concerning bale clamps are:
- Very rigid frame structure. Wide visibility window thanks to new vertical plates position at the extremity of the frame. Narrow vertical plates. Very rigid frame structure.
- New check valve for simple and precise arm synchronism, easy fitting, new position in the upper profile shadow granting valve protection and high visibility of the structure.
- Single piece double "T" profile.
- New fixing system of the sliding pads to relief stress.
- New self aligning cylinder fixing to avoid breakage.
- Superior visibility through the frame grants safe and easy handling operations.
- Versions with separate side shift with new semi-integral sideshift. Cylinder position within the frame window to improve side shifting system.
- Upper and lower pads with greasers.
Best visibility, increased safety, maximized productivity
- New arm design with reinforced welded elbow.
- Slot in the arm upper position for easy installation on the fork lift carriage.
The Bolzoni Auramo parallel clamps
are available in a wide range of models, capacities and options, representing the solution to the most various handling needs.
For more information on Bolzoni Auramo products please visit our web site: www.bolzoni-auramo.com, and contact us at email@example.com, or contact the nearest Bolzoni Auramo representative.
Click to view the Bolzoni Auramo ShopFront