The 11th "Logistics China", which runs from 26 to 28 August, 2008, will be the biggest to date. The exhibition will take up 15,000 sqm and we expect to have 250 exhibitors in Guangzhou, showing the latest technology and equipment. A number of leading end-users have already registered for the conference, including Amway, P&G, Wal-Mart, Philips, Lucent, Nestle, Shell and Honda. The exhibition enjoys the support of several industry organisations. "Logistics China" is set to provide a business platform for domestic and international enterprises.
Main Themes for 2008 Logistics China
- The state of China's logistics and relevant policy
- Global supply chain management and efficient flow systems
- Successful Logistics Outsourcing among the World's top 500 enterprises
- Leading supply chain management models
- Logistics Park: financial investment, real estate, services and facilities
- Financial investment strategies & acquisition and integration of Logistics Enterprises
- Development plans for Singapore's manufacturing logistics
- The effect of procurement in enhancing the competitiveness of enterprises
- The role of the Pan-Pearl River Delta regional supply chain
- Development and integration of the PRD ports' resource
- How freight forwarders deal with global competition
- Guangzhou Airport development and regional economic integration
- Guangdong logistics industry association’s Presentation Ceremony
- How to improve the core competitiveness of dangerous goods and special commodities logistics management
- Cold-chain logistics and management technology.
"Logistics China" has already had a significant impact on the logistics market after 10 successful sessions. It is a focal point for the industry in the Asia Pacific Region and provides insight into Mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau and has become a regular event for many companies.
The high profile of this exposition makes it an ideal platform for exchanging information, sharing knowledge and accumulating experience, with excellent networking opportunities. At the same time, it also provides a showcase for emerging technologies.
For more information, contact:
Add: Rm403. No.6Building, 153 West Road Tiyu, Tianhe, Guangzhou, 510620, China
E_mail: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: www.logistics-expo.com www.daweiexpo.com.cn