Nuvera Fuel Cells will display the latest fuel cell and hydrogen refueling products for material handling at MODEX in Atlanta, GA from February 6th – 8th, 2012.
Stop by booth 3126 to:
- Get a real time financial analysis of converting your operation to fuel cells
- Learn how to eliminate battery changing from your operation entirely
- View the latest fuel cell products for material handling up close and personal
- Demo a hydrogen refueler and learn about the most affordable hydrogen options for your fleet
- Hear latest numbers on fuel cells’ impact in reducing lift truck maintenance
By replacing batteries with Nuvera’s PowerEdge fuel cell system
in electric forklift trucks, customers have shown a greater than 10% increase in productivity
and cut truck maintenance costs in half
cutting-edge hydrogen generation and refueling station, called PowerTap
, produces hydrogen from natural gas for a cost-competitive, convenient, and safe solution at your facility. PowerTap can offer significant cost savings compared with liquid and tube trailer hydrogen – and according to a National Lab study, PowerTap affords a 33% reduction in carbon emissions
compared with batteries charged from the grid.
Visit Booth 3126 at MODEX to learn how fuel cells can benefit your material handling operation.For more company information visit www.nuvera.com, call +1 617 245 7500 or email DAndre@nuvera.com