Storing your login information automatically.

When you select the 'Remember me' option, your login information will be stored on your computer in the form of a cookie. When you visit Forkliftaction.com again, the stored login information will be retrieved automatically and you will not have to submit your login parameters (email address and password) each time you want to visit our members-only pages.

A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. A cookie can't read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. Cookies do not damage your system.

Marketplace Business Directory Discussion Forums Spec-Checker Industry News Events Calendar Jobs & Resumes Photo Galleries
Marketplace
Business Directory
Discussion Forums
Home
My profile
Search
Spec-Checker
Industry News
Events Calendar
Jobs & Resumes
Photo Galleries

Ads

Ads
News service and business centre for materials handlingHOME
Search  
DISCUSSION FORUMS : Forkliftaction.communicate
Forum: Technical arena
Discussion:  Clark Model GCX17E
Number of messages: 5

START MESSAGE:
JohnPT
Maine, United States
I have an older clark that the mast drops while under a load.  The bigger the load the quicker it drops.  mostly when the load is in the second and third stage.  The hydrolic fluid is full and there are no noticable leaks.  Is there a bleeder screw that I can try and where is it or do I possibly have something more going on here?

Posted 7 Jan 2012 00:48 AM Reply  Report this message
REPLIES: Sort replies by
nacsand_n
Madrid, Spain

possible inner leaks in lifting cilinders or should check main valve unit.

Regards

Posted 7 Jan 2012 02:58 AM Reply  Report this message
bigGlittlestar
United States
Sounds like you need to get the lift cylinders resealed.

Posted 7 Jan 2012 03:42 AM Reply  Report this message
JohnPT
Maine, United States
The boom was rebuilt about 7 years ago.  The lift is used often but not constent, maybe a couple of hours a day total.  I am leaning toward that myself.  I thought I would try bleeding the system before having the cylnders rebuilt but dont know where a bleeder screw is.      

Posted 7 Jan 2012 04:25 AM Reply  Report this message
New York, United States

You can bleed to the cows come home and it'll still drop. sometimes the inner tubes are pitted and rusty, this causes premature packing ware and the load drops.  check the tubes when you take it apart.

-------------------------
thanks for the assistance. JCFORKLIFT@gmail.COM

Posted 7 Jan 2012 07:02 AM Reply  Report this message

Ads

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.
Ads

GLOSSARY
Click for description.

FORUM
DISCUSSION
SIGNATURE

FORUMS
©Forkliftaction.com
Forkliftaction Media Pty Ltd
PO Box 1439
Milton QLD 4064
Australia