Storing your login information automatically.

When you select the 'Remember me' option, your login information will be stored on your computer in the form of a cookie. When you visit Forkliftaction.com again, the stored login information will be retrieved automatically and you will not have to submit your login parameters (email address and password) each time you want to visit our members-only pages.

A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. A cookie can't read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. Cookies do not damage your system.

Marketplace Business Directory Discussion Forums Spec-Checker Industry News Events Calendar Jobs & Resumes Photo Galleries
Marketplace
Business Directory
Discussion Forums
Home
My profile
Search
Spec-Checker
Industry News
Events Calendar
Jobs & Resumes
Photo Galleries

Ads

Ads
News service and business centre for materials handlingHOME
Search  
DISCUSSION FORUMS : Forkliftaction.communicate
Forum: Mechanical Troubleshooting
Brand: Toyota - Model: 5FBE15
Number of messages: 3

START MESSAGE:
cheek
Alberta, Canada

I have had a rental toyota dropped into a customer and can not figure out how to speed up the unit. It has the hour meter, performance, and two arrow keys (up and down) on the side of the display. I tried all combinations of each button during start up. Please tell me you do not need a handset.
Thank you

Posted 19 Dec 2009 10:00 AM Reply  Report this message
REPLIES: Sort replies by
rick_c
Texas, United States

some rental companies unplug the flex strip to the buttons to prevent tampering. also if no turtle icon is present on the dash the unit is at full speed. you can try PC lock. if you can convince me that you are a tech and are authorized to make such changes i will help you. ie do you have the primary password? i would not like to be a part of you getting hurt or fired. jobs iz hard to find right now.

-------------------------
technology: (no user serviceable parts inside)

Posted 20 Dec 2009 02:38 AM Reply  Report this message
cheek
Alberta, Canada

i am a tech for the crown and nissan dealer in alberta and have just tracked down the primary and secondary code but they still are not working for me. Do you have to hold down hour and performance upon start-up, then proceed?

Posted 22 Dec 2009 10:19 AM Reply  Report this message

Ads

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.
Ads

GLOSSARY
Click for description.

FORUM
DISCUSSION
SIGNATURE

FORUMS
©Forkliftaction.com
Forkliftaction Media Pty Ltd
PO Box 1439
Milton QLD 4064
Australia