Storing your login information automatically.

When you select the 'Remember me' option, your login information will be stored on your computer in the form of a cookie. When you visit Forkliftaction.com again, the stored login information will be retrieved automatically and you will not have to submit your login parameters (email address and password) each time you want to visit our members-only pages.

A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. A cookie can't read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. Cookies do not damage your system.

Marketplace Business Directory Discussion Forums Spec-Checker Industry News Events Calendar Jobs & Resumes Photo Galleries
Marketplace
Business Directory
Discussion Forums
Home
My profile
Search
Spec-Checker
Industry News
Events Calendar
Jobs & Resumes
Photo Galleries

Ads

Ads
News service and business centre for materials handlingHOME
Search  
DISCUSSION FORUMS : Forkliftaction.communicate
Forum: Lifting machines
Discussion:  Fork Lift requirements
Number of messages: 4

START MESSAGE:
Dhigu_P
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
I want to know what are the requirements in a forklift to handle Cement Bricks

Posted 10 Apr 2008 04:28 PM Reply  Report this message
REPLIES: Sort replies by
johnr_j
Georgia, United States
You need to clarify if you mean bricks (used for covering the outside of a house typically made from clay) or  cement building blocks made from cement.

If cement building blocks do you want the capability of of handling two cubed units (side by side) at a time?

The requirements are different for handling bricks and blocks.

-------------------------
"Have An Exceptional Day!"

Posted 10 Apr 2008 09:11 PM Reply  Report this message
Dhigu_P
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Regret the confusion,I meant cement building blocks.
Yes, I need the capability of handling two cubed units (side by side) at a time

Modified 14 Apr 2008 02:42 PM
by poster.
Reply  Report this message
johnr_j
Georgia, United States
1.  Cascade Corporation makes a nice double cube block handling attacment.   You can go to there web site and get specifications  of the unit that best suits your needs.  Go to cascadecorp dot com.

2.  Typically a 15,000 or 16,000 lb capacity unit w/pneuamtic tires and diesel power are best suited for this application.

Posted 15 Apr 2008 09:24 PM Reply  Report this message

Ads

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.
Ads

GLOSSARY
Click for description.

FORUM
DISCUSSION
SIGNATURE

FORUMS
©Forkliftaction.com
Forkliftaction Media Pty Ltd
PO Box 1439
Milton QLD 4064
Australia